He makes my feet like the feet of a deer; he enables me to stand on the heights... 2 Sam 22:34 (NIV)

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Let's start this blog with a BANG!


OK, I've been lurking long enough. I've finally decided to blog so let's start this thing off with a bang! There's nothing like a good July 4th fireworks show. This year at Bridge Street was amazing! We saw tons of friends, had a bite at the Chocolate Croc, got a primo spot to watch all the action. The girls loved watching the show from the top of the van. Check out the video and enjoy! Amazingly our youngest child slept through the grand finale!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Watching fireworks at Bridgestreet was so fun!!

Alison said...

I'm trying to decide if you made it too easy to find you or I'm just that good! Welcome to the world!

Jan Owen said...

welcome to the blogosphere! Can't wait to read what God puts on your heart.

Jan Owen said...

okay, so i read your profile....i'm so happy you like the music we do at The Brook......that made me happy. :)

Kelly said...

Hey Buckleys. Kelly Claunch here. Glad I found you. I look forward to catching up with your family some this way. Hope everyone is doing great.

Kathy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.