He makes my feet like the feet of a deer; he enables me to stand on the heights... 2 Sam 22:34 (NIV)

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fasting and Prayer

I have practiced the spiritual discipline of fasting on numerous occasions. God has always been faithful to give me direction in the midst uncertain situations. Once again, I find myself in the position of needing to fast and pray in making some huge decisions. This morning we called the entire Brook Church to pray and fast for almost a month concerning every aspect of the transition the church is going through. We will be praying and fasting together until November 23 (Vision Day). Check out this video of how and why our staff will be fasting. After watching let us know..."how will you be fasting and praying?





Fasting from Jan Owen on Vimeo.

No comments: