He makes my feet like the feet of a deer; he enables me to stand on the heights... 2 Sam 22:34 (NIV)

Saturday, October 25, 2008

I'm watching you!

The girls and I used this quick video as a discussion starter this evening as our devotion time together:

After watching it, I asked what kind of stuff they were watching for and what made them feel loved and secure. See their answers below the video.




Here's their answers:

1. Watching how daddy treats mommy.
2. Daddy works out so he can walk us down the aisle and live long enough to see his grandkids.
3. Daddy protects us from evil things.
4. Daddy takes us on dates to show us how ladies are supposed to be treated.
5. It's nice to hear daddy say "I love you."
6. You read us stories and tell us about God.
7. You take us on hiking trips to explore God's creation
8. You let us eat junk food when mommy is out of town and let us stay up later! ;)

No comments: