He makes my feet like the feet of a deer; he enables me to stand on the heights... 2 Sam 22:34 (NIV)

Monday, August 11, 2008

Humility

I've been reading James in my QT and James 3:13 really spoke to me this morning...

13 Who is wise and understanding among you? Let him show it by his good life, by deeds done in the humility that comes from wisdom
James 3:13 (NIV)

I desperately need God's wisdom and understanding. If I ignore what He is trying to say to me if impacts my life and those around me. It also shows that I am self-sufficient vs. dependent on Him.

Tony Morgan had a great post on our need for HUMILITY recently. It really spoke to me and to the root of so many unresolved issues in families and churches. Get ready to be toe-stomped!

http://tonymorganlive.com/2008/08/07/humility/

Can you imagine how different things would be if we were all truly as humble as we should be!

No comments: