He makes my feet like the feet of a deer; he enables me to stand on the heights... 2 Sam 22:34 (NIV)

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Amazing Grace!

Sept. 2 is Grace's "Gottcha Day" when we celebrate the day Grace came into our family 9 1/2 years ago. Here's some amazing stuff about Grace...
1. She should be an Olympic gymnast. She can pretty much turn herself into a pretzel whenever she wants. I wish I had her flexibility.
2. She loves staying up late and IM'ing her friends. Why in the world did I ever tell her about the whole IM'ing thing!
3. She loves being in third grade and is making straight A's at Providence Classical School.
4. She loves any dessert ever created. I am amazed at how much sweet stuff she can consume.
5. She is extremely adventurous. She once hiked with me up the side of Cunningham Falls in Maryland.
6. She just learned how to bass fish with a plastic worm and loves it.
7. Her smile lights up the room!
8. She has an amazing imagination.
9. She is in training for the Presidential Fitness Award...and making daddy work out with her daily.
10. Her love language is gifts. She loves to get a gift no matter how big or small.

We love you Grace...you are so amazing!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Gotcha Day Grace! Glad you are a part of our life now!